We Protect Our Reputation, So You Can Protect Yours.
The ongoing regulatory environment has made it requisite that a creditor(s) agency(s) not only has licensing in all required states and municipalities, but also has dedicated resources monitoring and managing the changing regulatory landscape. Why take that risk? It’s your reputation at stake.
MB&W has been certified by outside parties and licensed auditors, Including CLLA, SSAE 18 and ISO 27001, to affirm we are compliant with all best-practice processes and data security standards. Annual audits ensure we maintain these accreditations. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured to provide collection services in all 50 States and Puerto Rico.
- The ISO certification provides MBW’s clients with extreme confidence in our ability to perform debt collection services while maintaining adherence to stringent requirements ensuring protection of the organization’s data assets.
- Commercial Collection Agency Association (CCAA). Comprised of the most prestigious commercial collections agencies in the nation, CCAA provides educational, legislative, and administrative services to its select members. Only agencies that possess the requisite experience, licensing, bonding and insurance are CCAA certified. This is widely considered the leading association of the commercial collection industry.
- SSAE 18. Verifies that MB&W has the proper accounting controls and processes in place to ensure data integrity throughout our operations. This certification is put into place by a CPA-administered group who performs third-party audits.
- The International Association of Commercial Collectors (IACC). The IACC is an international trade association comprised of more than 240 collection specialists and 160 commercial attorneys. With members throughout the U.S. and in 20 international countries, IACC is the largest organization of commercial collection specialists in the world.
- The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA). The ACA ties together the entire credit and collections cycle, which is critical to the world’s economy. ACA’s membership is inclusive of collection professionals, asset buyers, attorneys, creditors and vendors in more than 55 countries. ACA members return billions of dollars to the economy each year, ensuring that the use of credit remains available to consumers.