Based in Cleveland, Ohio, McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff (MB&W) was founded by two collection veterans with one important goal in mind: to provide a simple, stress-free experience for clients looking to improve portfolio liquidation. This is achieved through creative collection strategies, technology and execution in conjunction with a talented and dedicated staff.
MB&W has grown to be one of the largest collection agencies in the U.S., having collected more than $1 Billion for our clients over the last decade. Our drive and exceptional personnel, along with proven strategies and technologies, have increased portfolio liquidations and brought peace of mind to our clientele.
What Makes MB&W Unique?
- Custom built recovery programs
- Recovery programs segmented by Industry
- Recovery programs segmented by Client
- SOC II Type II Certified
- ISO 27001 Certified
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- 100% Call Recording
- Voice Analytics Technology (Key Words, Key Phraseology, Voice Inflection)
- Individual Portfolio Trending Analysis
- Dual methodology combining customer service and portfolio liquidation
- Customer Service oriented recovery programs
- Custom built outsourcing (1st Party) solutions
- Real-Time reporting and access to recovery system
- Innovative technological solutions and capabilities
- Expertise, Compliance, Reputation